Artistic Funeral Urn For Ashes with Tree on The Front surrounded by a heart .
If you are interested in unique cremation urns that has a not so elaborate design, then this urn will probably be your choice. Made from solid oak wood, the urn is ideal for those who prefer a more contemporary design. The urn is handmade and on the front there is a tree with beards - ascension is the act of moving upwards, and these birds are symbolic of the soul rising up. The tree’s leaves and branches are moving in one direction as it seems to be windy. With a nostalgic and sad aura about it, this cremation urn is nicely designed and very inspirational.
Many of the artist made urns do not look like urns at all. You can display them on the fireplace mantel and no one will even know it is an urn unless you tell them.
Our urns are handmade so the color shade may vary.
Check out my other items.
- Size: 30.5cm (W) x 21(D) x 16cm (H)
- Size 12"(W) x 8.26 (D) x 6.2"(H)
- Capacity: 4.3L (262 cubic inch)
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Suitable to hold ashes of an person body weight upto approx. 262 lbs or 118Kg (18.5 stone)
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- The gold tree decoration is made from ACRYLIC
- Bottom opening lid secured with screws.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS are responsible for any applicable import duties or restrictions.
If you choice Personalised Plaque please submit text in the “Note from Buyer “ section during checkout.
Personalised memorial plaque must be customised when placing your order. (Please don’t panic if you miss it as you can always send us a message afterwards.) The limitations on the text are as follows:
- <First name(s)> Up to 24 characters
- <Birth and passing date(s)> Up to 24 characters
- <Third line > Up to 24 characters
- <Fourth line > Up to 24 characters
Please REVIEW the text for engraving carefully before adding the item to cart. We copy and engrave the exact information we receive with the order and don't make any changes at our end. Please Review the text to make sure all spellings are correct.
The memorial plaque is for self-assembly.
Please DO NOT enter personalised information if you are purchasing the ' Urn without plaque ' option.